(1) The 2013 SAVE THE FROGS! Poetry Contest runs from January 15th, 2013 to October 15th, 2013. All entries are to be either digitally submitted or postmarked no later than 11:59pm U.S. Eastern Time on October 15th, 2013.
(3) Submitted poetry must be your original creation!
(4) You may submit up to two entries.
(5) All contestants will be required to agree to the Poetry Contest Terms & Conditions in order to enter.
(6) All poetry must mention at least one of the following: frogs, salamanders, newts, toads, caecilians, amphibians, savethefrogs.com, and/or SAVE THE FROGS!
(7) All contestants must register for this contest by entering their name, email, age, and mailing address, and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
(8) The Poetry Contest will be judged by Dr. Kerry Kriger and/or judges appointed by SAVE THE FROGS!, and voting may be opened to the public.
(9) By entering this Contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, and/or poetry in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by SAVE THE FROGS! and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation. SAVE THE FROGS! can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted writing at SAVE THE FROGS!' sole discretion. In turn, the contestant still retains the rights to use and publish their poetry.
(10) Prizes are as follows:
The Grand Prize Winner will (a) receive $100; (b) receive $75 worth of "Frog Cash" to be used for any of the merchandise in the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center; (c) see their winning poetry placed on the Frog Poetry Contest winners webpage with links to their personal, school, organisation or professional website for the duration of their reign (until the subsequent contest's winner is announced).
The 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive $75 worth of "Frog Cash" to be used for any of the merchandise in the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center.
Contest winners will also be acknowledged on the savethefrogs.com website.
(11) As past years have proven that amazing poetry comes from people of all ages, there will be no special categories.
(12) The Contest Sponsor's rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
(13) All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor (SAVE THE FROGS!) and will not be returned.
(14) Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
(15) If you enter, you may be added to the SAVE THE FROGS! email marketing list. SAVE THE FROGS! does not sell or rent email addresses. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form.
The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Contest. The Contest Sponsor may also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can save the frogs.
(16) By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited to the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
(17) The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
(18) Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
(19) Visit savethefrogs.com/poetry to enter the SAVE THE FROGS! Poetry Contest.
If you have any questions not answered here, or suggestions, please send a note to email@example.com