Tote Bags – Green
“Paper or plastic?”
“Neither! I’ve got a SAVE THE FROGS! Tote Bag!”
Each year the world produces 500 billion bags, and many take up to 1,000 years to decompose. In America alone, 1.14 million brown paper bags are used every hour! These high tech bags are made out of 7 recycled plastic bottles and look great. Made with care by the ChicoBag Company, these fantastic environmentally-friendly re-usable SAVE THE FROGS! Totebags are great for shopping, and for any time you need to carry a bunch of stuff in a strong bag that won’t break. The SAVE THE FROGS! Tote Bag is absolutely the coolest, most useful tote bag on planet earth. Here’s why:
- It’s made of 7 recycled plastic bottles, so it’s keeping bottles out of the landfills and oceans where they would otherwise end up.
- It folds into its own pouch that fits in the palm of your hand, or easily in your purse or bookbag, so it’s always there when you need it.
- It comes with a carabiner so you can take it anywhere: hook it on your harness when you’re climbing El Capitan or Mount Rainier.
- It’s very strong. We’ve packed the SAVE THE FROGS! Tote Bag full of groceries (and it holds a lot of groceries!) and never seen any signs of stress on the bag.
- It’s easy to wash, and it dries fast. Your organic GMO-free almond milk leaked on your bag? No problem!
- It looks awesome. Really, it’s green like a frog…so you’ll feel like you’re in the rainforest when you use it.
- It looks awesome (part 2): It’s got a silhouette of a poison dart frog on it.
- It spreads the word: everybody stares in wild wonder at the SAVE THE FROGS! Tote Bag and conversations get started.
Order one today…you’ll be saving the planet and spreading the word about frog extinctions at the same time!
This bag has been field-tested in the rainforests of Panama by SAVE THE FROGS! Advisory Committee Member, the world-reknowned batrachologist Dr. Andrew Crawford.
Dr. Crawford gives the bag a 100% “THIS BAG COMPLETELY ROCKS” rating!