To ensure the success of our worldwide efforts, SAVE THE FROGS! offers Amphibian Conservation Grants to dedicated groups and individuals who wish to conduct important amphibian conservation activities and seek financial assistance.
- Save The Frogs Day Amphibian Conservation Awards are usually for $3,000 or less.
- The total amount of disbursements each year will be based on the financial support received from the SAVE THE FROGS! community, so we encourage and appreciate your donation to SAVE THE FROGS!.
- Grant applications are reviewed twice per year (Grant Cycles 1 and 2, hereafter GC1 and GC2).
- Applications must be submitted by May 20th (GC1) or November 20th (GC2) at 11:59pm Los Angeles time.
- Any application received after the cutoff will not be reviewed until the following grant review cycle and no exceptions will be made.
- Decisions will be announced by June 20th (GC1) and December 20th (GC2).
- Funds to successful applicants will be disbursed by July 20th (GC1) and January 20th (GC2).
- Final reports should be submitted by the submission date you state in your application.
Grantwriting Tip #1:
Always submit your grant proposals a week or two prior to the deadline. This helps ensure you will not be rushed; and that the grantors see your application first, fall in love with it, and want it to win.
- Historical Involvement
- No historical involvement with SAVE THE FROGS! is required to apply, but as with any grant application, your chances of success will be higher if we know you and your capabilities.
- WITHIN THE USA & OUTSIDE THE USA
- Grants may be given to individuals or organizations within the USA.
- Outside the USA, grants will only be given to nonprofit organizations (e.g. NGO’s and university groups). Do not apply from outside the USA unless you are affiliated with a nonprofit organization who would serve as the grant recipient.
- OFFICIAL MEMBERS OF SAVE THE FROGS!
- The applicant must be an official member of SAVE THE FROGS!.
- Membership has a variety of benefits, so if you care enough about frogs to apply for a grant, you should definitely become a member…plus you must be a member to be eligible for any SAVE THE FROGS! Grant.
- There are three ways to become a member:
Grant Writing Tip #2:
Always ensure you meet all eligibility requirements prior to applying. Contact the grantor if you ever have any questions about your eligibility.
Ready To Apply?
Please apply through the application form below. Remember: not all proposals will be funded, but the best ones likely will be, so be sure to submit your most well-crafted proposal.
Best of luck and thank you for spreading amphibian awareness!