You are cordially invited to attend the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit, which will take place online April 27th & 28th, 2018, in celebration of the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day! Over the past decade, our staff and worldwide team of volunteers have held over 1,200 Save The Frogs Day events to assist amphibian populations and inspire citizens to take action for amphibians.
During the World Summit, we will:
- Celebrate the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day and our organization’s first decade of protecting amphibian populations and promoting a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife.
- Learn all about amphibians as well as past, present & future amphibian conservation projects.
- Enjoy live presentations by SAVE THE FROGS! staff, volunteers and environmental professionals from around the world.
- Have a fabulous, frog-filled, unforgettable time connecting with fellow frog enthusiasts from around the world on this momentous occasion.
“Looking forward to the World Summit and learning more about what I can do to SAVE THE FROGS!.”
Mindy Meadows, Tenessee
SAVE THE FROGS! supporters are spread around the planet. The World Summit will bring our community of frog savers together; provide enjoyable and informative amphibian education; increase connection between SAVE THE FROGS! supporters; and facilitate networking and partnership opportunities for amphibian conservationists.
Please find below a list of our currently scheduled speakers. We will be adding new speakers, so please check back!
All times are listed in US Eastern Time (Washington, DC).
Thanks to Shyam Kumar Pun for the graphic design assistance!
- The SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit is free to attend, thanks to the generosity of thousands of donors who have made our efforts possible over the past decade. All participants are strongly encouraged to donate to SAVE THE FROGS! to ensure that events like this can continue to take place.
We look forward to seeing you online at the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit on April 27 & 28, 2018 in celebration of the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day!
Photo of Plectrohyla dasypus from Honduras courtesy Tom Brown
Photo of Amalops marmorotus from Bangladesh courtesy of Animesh Ghosh.