The online learning revolution has begun! And SAVE THE FROGS! is ready to deliver massive amounts of amphibious education to the furthest reaches of the globe!
I spent the last couple months building the most awesome piece of technology I have ever created, to host the world’s greatest collection of amphibian conservation resources! And now I am happy to deliver it to you…
SAVE THE FROGS! Academy
SAVE THE FROGS! Academy is our new online learning platform and it currently holds:
- 21 Courses
- 121 Lessons
- 16 hours of video presentations
- 1,773 pages of downloadable amphibian education
Here is the direct link, which you can easily remember:
I strongly encourage you to click the link above and set yourself up with a free account and then explore the SAVE THE FROGS! Academy offerings. We are developing new courses and adding to the current courses so there is a LOT more to come.
Please also invite your frog loving friends to join SAVE THE FROGS! Academy, free for 28 days via:
If you know students or teachers who are forced to stay home, please encourage them to sign up for SAVE THE FROGS! Academy online courses!
Dr. Kriger found this Haddadus binotatus while hiking through Parque Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, the world’s largest urban rainforest.
Regarding Academy Access
- All SAVE THE FROGS! Members and Scholarship Recipients have full, ongoing access to SAVE THE FROGS! Academy. If you are a member and do not know how to access your account, please contact us for assistance.
- If you are not a member, please take advantage of the 28 free days of Academy access and stay tuned for an announcement about the brand new membership structure we are about to unveil.
- If you are not sure if you are a member, just get your 28 days free and when you are on your new account page, you will be able to see your membership status.
Within SAVE THE FROGS! Academy, you can find archival recordings of all the presentations that took place during the 2018 SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit.