Fundraising is critical to a nonprofit’s success. As such, SAVE THE FROGS! seeks a volunteer to assist in strategizing and implementing actions that will increase the annual revenues of SAVE THE FROGS!, thereby ensuring we can fund the multitude of projects we have in the USA and worldwide and thus achieve the massive potential we have built up through our worldwide network of extremely talented and dedicated staff and volunteers. If you have significant fundraising experience and wish to assist SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger, we encourage you to apply for this volunteer position.
Art by Cheung Wing Sum, 19, Hong Kong School of Creativity
Expectations & Benefits
(1) Meet online with SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger via Zoom video conference once per month to strategize ways for SAVE THE FROGS! to increase our revenues.
(2) Contribute between meetings via projects that make use of your professional expertise.
(3) Benefit via novel learning experiences; creative application of your professional skills; contributing to the SAVE THE FROGS! mission; recognition; and making new contacts within the SAVE THE FROGS! professional network.
Frog art by Ananda Wisely
Skills & Experience
Skills and experience we seek include:
– Donor Development
– Corporate Sponsorships
– Financial Management
– Bequests & Planned Giving
– Joint Ventures
– Calling Donors
Frog Art by Anna Dodson
- You should be able to meet via video conference for a half hour meeting at least once per month.
- You should be prepared to dedicate at least four hours in between meetings to complete a project relevant to their expertise.
- Length of appointment is six months.
- We seek applicants who can envision working in best faith to meet these time commitments.
Frog Art by Kirsten Maclean
How To Apply
To apply for the SAVE THE FROGS! Fundraising Committee, please complete the form the Volunteer Application Form. Be sure to include a one to two paragraph summary of your skills and experiences as they relate to fundraising. Include your resume and/or a link to a relevant website describing your skills and accomplishments.
Thank you for your interest in SAVE THE FROGS! and we hope to be raising lots of funds for the frogs with you very soon. Together we can SAVE THE FROGS!