From all of us at SAVE THE FROGS!, thank you for organizing a Save The Frogs Day event! It is so exciting to see you celebrating amphibians and bringing further awareness to their conservation.
Please fill out the brief Save The Frogs Day Event Report Form below so that we can track the global impact of Save The Frogs Day; and so we can add your event to our website and inspire others to take action for amphibians!
The Importance Of Reporting Your Event
As a Save The Frogs Day event organizer, the first step is to plan your event. The second step is to register your event. The third step is to hold your event. And the final step is to report your event!
By reporting your event, you help SAVE THE FROGS! by:
(1) Ensuring we have fabulous photos and stories from your event that we can add to the STF! website; and
(2) Enabling us to track the total worldwide impact of Save The Frogs Day, which helps inspire volunteers and donors for years to come. More volunteers and more donors = more frogs saved!
By reporting your amazing Save The Frogs Day event, you also increase your chances of receiving a Save The Frogs Day Grant in the future, as we love to fund groups whose projects are consistent successes.
Photo of Agalychnis callidryas from Costa Rica by Bruce Jones, submitted to the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest.
Prepare To Report Your Save The Frogs Day Event
The ideal event report contains:
• The number of attendees at your event
• The number of volunteers at your event
• A well-written summary of
◦ what took place at your event
◦ who organized the event
◦ where it happened
◦ when it happened
◦ any links to webpages about your event
• Digital materials such as:
◦ Flyers, banners and other promo materials you created
◦ News coverage
◦ Documents you created such as an event report PDF
• A tally of how much money (if any) your group raised for STF!
Report Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
On behalf of everyone in the worldwide SAVE THE FROGS! Community, thank you for holding a Save The Frogs Day event, and thank you for completing this Event Report!
Thank you for reporting your Save The Frogs Day event!
“SAVE THE FROGS is fantastic! They coordinated April 30th’s Save The Frogs Day, which was the largest day of amphibian education in the planet’s history, over 20 countries took part!”
— Save The Frogs Day 2010 Participant
If You Collected Donations
We thank you in advance for collecting donations: your support makes this amazing day possible. Please send your donations to us as soon as possible after your event so that we can direct those donations to our frog saving efforts. Thanks for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
Thank You For Reporting Your Save The Frogs Day Event!
By letting us know what took place at your event, you have significantly increased the impact of your event, far beyond the community in which it was held, so we send you a huge thank you for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
Best of luck in all your future amphibian conservation initiatives!